Mark Renneson is the founder of Third Shot Pickleball and is its Head Coach. With more than two decades of tennis coaching experience to his name, Mark has turned his attention to pickleball. As well as being an expert teacher, he is a high calibre player.
- Competes at the 5.0/PRO level in major pickleball events like the USAPA National Championships and the U.S. Open.
- Has more than 20,000 hours of coaching experience.
- A regular expert guest on The Pickleball Show where he discusses topics including modern pickleball strategy, technique, equipment, and coaching best practices.
- His instructional videos have over 1.5 million views on YouTube.
- Is the author of three books: 20 Drills and 10 Games to Play Better Pickleball; 31 Solo Pickleball Drills; and Pickleball Instructor Guide.
- Is the host of Pickleball Problems.